Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Just a Quick Note

Once again, we've been MIA for a while, I know. For those of you following our trip closely, I apologize, but we have some good excuses.


  1. We've been busy!! Just like we should be, right? I have written several blogs during our bus and train rides, however, that leads me to our second problem...
  2. We haven't had good internet access!
We are currently in Vienna, Austria and will be for the next few days. We seem to have good access and a little bit of extra time to try to get things up to date. I just posted about our walk from Spain to France, and will get some of my other posts up, including one about Bilbao, Spain, and then onto Italy!

Stay tuned and stay patient! We've got a lot of updates, we've been busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment