Translate

Friday, April 13, 2012

His and Hers...Finding the Right Fit

I posted back in January about our shopping trip to EMS to find our backpacks for our trip.  We both bought packs, but I later returned mine because I just didn't feel satisfied with it.

Tonight we're heading to see some family just north of Pittsburgh.  Tomorrow they have a wedding in the afternoon, so while they're out we are going down to the city to check out REI and hopefully find me a pack that I can be excited about.

Me being me, I of course had to do a quick search on the website to scope out some of their products and check for coupons :).  Going strictly off of first impressions and website descriptions, I am optimistic about finding a pack here.  There are only five women's packs on the website (being 5'3" with a short torso and relatively petite frame the women's sizes are all I consider), but the features they have are pretty awesome.  All of the ones I've seen have a detachable day pack - way cool!  A lot of them have several access zippers, a couple have laptop areas, lots of compartments, etc.  I could go on, but I won't.

I am really excited to try on some packs tomorrow and hopefully find my perfect fit!  I'll be sure to let you know what I find and if I buy one!

Wish me luck :-)
Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment